Pacific Coffee The Year of the Rabbit AR Giveaway
1. The “Pacific Coffee “The Year of the Rabbit AR”(The Activity) is organized by Pacific Coffee Hong Kong (The Organisation).
2. Upon participation in the Activity, each participant has provided the relevant personal information and confirmed that he/she has read, understood and accepted the terms & conditions of the Activity, the general terms & conditions, and the Personal Information Collection Statement. Each participant also agrees to the Organisation’s use of his/her personal data in the manner and for the purposes described in the statements.
3. In case of any disputes, the Organisation reserves the right of final decision.
A. Participation Method
The promotion period of the Activity starts from 13 January 2023 to 5 February 2023 at 23:59:59 (HKT). Participants must complete every step as mentioned in the Activity. The response information and time for the Activity will be based on the time displayed in the Facebook/Instagram system. Responses will not be accepted after the deadline. The Organisation is not responsible in the circumstances where the information submitted by the participant is delayed, lost, or illegible, due to any issues caused by the computer system and network. Participants will only be qualified if they have completed all the steps.
4. Among those who completed every step of the Activity, the Organisation will select 100 winners who submit their the most festive CNY AR photos, total 100 winners from Facebook and Instagram, to win a cup of Pacific Coffee a cup of FREE coffee (tall size) eCoupon. The Organisation reserves the right of final decision on activity arrangement and prize winners list. The decision shall be conclusive.
5. This activity is limited to Hong Kong Residents aged 18 or above (holders of valid Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card) and Facebook/ Instagram users in Hong Kong (‘participants’). Each participant will only have one chance to win in the Activity.
6. Participants must join the Activity as an individual. Group or pair participants are not accepted.
7. Participants must submit their photos according to the requirement. No other method will be accepted.
8. The Organisation reserves the right to disqualify participants from the Activity, in case of any blank or fake accounts are used for participation.
9. Prize winners will be announced in the comment section on the Pacific Coffee Hong Kong Facebook and Instagram activity post, 14 days after the Activity.
10. All prize winners shall contact Pacific Coffee Hong Kong through Facebook/Instagram direct messages on or before 24 February 2023 at 23:59 regarding prize-winning details. Senders shall specify that they are the winner of “Pacific Coffee The Year of the Rabbit AR” in the direct message.
11. Prize winners must provide prize collection details before the deadline through direct messages. They must provide their Facebook/ Instagram username, name (same as HKID card), mobile number (limited to numbers in Hong Kong), and postal address (limited to Hong Kong residential or business units), for prize delivery and further contact.
12. The Organisation reserves the right to ask the prize winners on providing extra information to confirm their identities.
13. The Organisation will reply to the prize winners within five days of receiving their direct messages and arrange prize collection accordingly. If they cannot be contacted or fail to complete the prize registration, the Organisation may disqualify them without prior notice and reason shall not be given.
14. Prize winners must provide Hong Kong residential or business unit addresses, where the Organisation will decide the prize delivery method. If the prize winner is unable to submit the details within the deadline, they will be deemed to have given up their prizes and the right to collect them. The prize will thus be cancelled and the vacancy shall not be replaced by other participants. In the circumstances where prize winners are failed to be contacted, or there is wrong information and missing delivery that cause the prize winners to be unable to collect the prize, the vacancy will then be cancelled and not be replaced by other participants. The Organisation will not be responsible for the circumstances mentioned.
15. Upon participating in this activity and providing the personal information:
a. Participants have read and agreed to the Terms and Conditions of this activity
b. Participants have read the activity and the Organization’s personal data collection statement, and agree that the Organisation will collect and use participants' personal data in accordance with the following personal data collection statement.
16. The prizes as distributed in the Activity cannot be transferred, refunded, sold, and exchanged for cash or its equivalent. The Organisation will not be responsible in case of any damages, lost or stolen prizes.
17. Participants must ensure that the information filled in is complete and correct, otherwise, they will not be eligible for this activity.
18. The information provided by the participants will not be changed. In case of fraudulent use or misappropriation of third-party information, or other acts in violation of the principle of good faith, their participation and registration qualifications will be cancelled without prior notice.
19. If a participant falsely influences the activity or commits other acts in violation of the principle of integrity (including but not limited to plagiarism, repeated participation with more than one account number, etc.), his participation and / or redemption qualification will be cancelled and the Organisation will not give prior notice.
B. General Terms & Conditions
20. The Organisation reserves the right of final decision and interpretation on participation eligibility, winners list and award qualification, which shall be conclusive.
21. The Organisation and all prize suppliers will not be responsible for the results after receiving or using each prize.
22. The Organisation will not be legally responsible in case of any loss, error, illegibility or damage to the relevant information of the participants, winners or the Organisation of the Activity due to any technical issues related to the computer system, network, telephone, or other reasons not attributable to the Organisation, resulting in the invalidity of the information. Participants and winners shall raise no objection.
23. Those who violate the rules of the Activity by any illegal or fraudulent behavior shall be disqualified from participating in and / or winning the award. The Organisation will reserve the right of legal prosecution against the relevant participants or winners.
24. When participating in the event, the participants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the event. In case of any violation, the organizer has the right to disqualify the participants and reserve the right of legal prosecution for any act of sabotage. The answers submitted shall not be offensive, fraudulent, misleading, damaging to the organizer, defamatory, harassing the interests of any public or others, or infringing on any personal or personal rights (including religion, public opinion or illegality). Once found, the answers submitted will be disqualified without any notice.
25. The organizer will check whether the information provided by the participants ostensibly conforms to the terms and conditions of the award, but it is not responsible for raising any inquiry or verification of such information.
26. The personal data of the participants will only be used for the purpose of receiving the award of the event and will be destroyed within one month after the announcement of the award results.
27. This activity is not sponsored, supported or managed by Facebook/Instagram, and this activity has nothing to do with Facebook/Instagram. The information submitted by participants in this game is submitted to the organizer. By participating in this activity, participants agree to completely exempt Facebook/Instagram from its responsibilities.
28. All terms and conditions of this event and the date and time in all relevant announcements and communications refer to Hong Kong time, which shall be subject to the computer system time of the organizer.
29. The organizer has the final right to decide and explain all matters of this event. Participants must respect the organizer's decision without objection.
30. The organizer reserves the right to change or delete the contents, terms and conditions of the promotion without further notice.
31. If there is any inconsistency or conflict between the English and Chinese versions of these terms & conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.