- Blend of Costa Rica, Colombian and Indonesian coffee offers a bright, lively nutty-tasting espresso rich with golden crema
- Strong Viennese Roasted Blend
- Flavor: Roasted nuts with lingering acidity
18/25 Altura – Farm Direct Blend 18/25 Altura
- 100% Arabica high-grown coffees from Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Sumatra in Indonesia
- Smooth, round, syrupy and silky body
- Flavor: Cherries, roasted nuts and toffee
- Served with different Single Origin Beans rotationally
- Bring out the original flavors and characteristics of the bean
Roasting coffee transforms the green beans into the roasted coffee we all know, with unique aromas and flavors. Temperature, heating time and the origin characteristics must be taken into consideration when trying to create a balanced and flavorful coffee. Our skillful coffee roasters carefully match the coffee bean with the right kind of roasting applications to obtain the optimal flavor of the coffees available at our coffeehouses.
From placing the perfect dose of coffee ground to evenly tamping it to carefully manipulating the brewing time, our professional baristas handcraft every cup of coffee to deliver the balanced and flavorful taste profiles with a personal touch.
There is nothing more artful in the world of coffee than Specialty Coffee. Different brewing methods (such as Pourover, Siphon and Clever Drip) bring out unique flavor developments in the bean. We serve Specialty Coffee at selected coffeehouses with specially sourced roasts to give you the most personalized coffee moment.
Available stores: Festival Walk Level LG1 & Level LG2, Causeway Bay Midtown and Taikoo Cityplaza