- Perform any combination of admin duties of a general nature to support the Department
- Responsible for providing an administration service between the stores and head office function
- Assist in the preparation of reports required by management from time to time
- Communicate with associated departments for smooth operations in logistics/inventory/ product sourcing etc.
- Draft internal memos, issue announcement
- Assist in handling customer inquiry as may arise from time to time
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma or above
- 1-2 years relevant experience or above, preferably in retails nature’s back-office support (fresh graduates will also be considered)
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Team player, great communication, and interpersonal skills,
- Detail-minded, self-motivated, and able to work independently
- Sense of prioritizing work orders and meeting deadlines
- Great computer literacy in MS Excel is a plus (e.g. v-lookup, sumif, etc.)
We offer a rewarding career with an attractive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, medical benefits, generous annual leave, staff discounts, and competitive salaries to suitable candidates.
Interested parties please send a full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated strictly and only used for recruitment-related purposes. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!