Senior Marketing Officer
- Support Marketing team to formulate and implement marketing initiatives to achieve business objectives
- Responsible for new product development from concept, menu to product launch
- Explore new promotion channels and joint promotion opportunities
- Work closely with internal and external parties to ensure excellent execution in the marketing programs
- Implement all content management and copywriting for corporate communications materials such as press releases, corporate publicity, and corporate video script
- Build and maintain a good relationship with media
- Competitors’ monitoring
- Assist in the post-campaign evaluation
- Degree holder in Marketing, PR, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years’ relevant experience in Marketing / PR, preferably in F&B industry
- Good team player with a strong sense of responsibility, attention to details, strong organization and communication skills
- Able to work multi-tasks under pressure in fast pace environment
- Proficient in both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!