Administrative Officer (Operation Department)
- Perform any combination of admin duties of a general nature to support the Department (logistics, S/O. invoice settlement, catering inquiry, etc.)
- Provide administration service between the stores and head office functions
- Assist in store redeployment open/closure/renovation etc.
- Prepare various reports regarding superior/ department needs
- Provide support and job assignment to the Retail Admin team to ensure effective and efficient operations
- Handling ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma or above
- 3 years relevant experience or above, preferably in F&B retail industry or similar business nature
- Good communication skills in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin and
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated and proactive. Able to work independently
- Analytical, numerical, and attention to detail.
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Immediate availability or a short notice period is highly preferred
We offer rewarding careers with attractive remuneration packages including a 5-day work week, medical benefits, generous annual leave, staff discounts, and competitive salaries to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send a full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!