- Perform full spectrum of administrative support to department heads
- Assist in preparing various reports/analysis
- Primary contact for parent company disseminating emails
- Handle sensitive and confidential documents in a professional manner
- Assist in coordinating staff activities
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or above, BBA graduate preferred（both local or IANG university graduates are welcome）
- 3 years or above relevant work experience is a plus
- Punctual, responsible, multi-tasking, flexible, and attention to details
- Proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Immediate availability or a short notice period is highly preferred
We offer rewarding careers with attractive remuneration packages including a 5-day work week, medical benefits, generous annual leave, staff discounts, and competitive salaries to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send a full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated strictly and only used for recruitment-related purposes. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!