- Implement business strategies and operational initiatives
- Drive and provide leadership and coaching to the frontline team to achieve company objectives and targets
- Develop and motivate a high-performing retail workforce
- Connect between HQ and frontline of all policy and feedback
- Develops the store management team within the district to deliver legendary customer experiences in all stores.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by motivating and supporting the store management team within the district to develop and implement action plans that meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages through unusual events to keep the district operating to standard.
- Plans identify, communicates, and delegates key responsibilities and practices to the store management team to ensure a smooth flow of operations within the district.
- Review store environments and key business indicators within the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement in order to provide coaching to the store management team to take action and achieve operational goals.
- At least 8 years experience in F&B nature business, preferably retail store or similar nature
- Strong leadership style with excellent people development skills, excellent interpersonal skills with a good analytical mindset
- A customer-centric and service-focused team leader with a target-driven and sales-focused mentality
- Ability to prioritize and work under time pressure displaying pace and energy
- Data-driven and experience with scheduling, high performance, and productivity, stock optimization
- Sales-driven, positive, self-motivated, independent, and good at problem-solving
- Good command of both spoken English and Putonghua
We offer rewarding careers with attractive remuneration packages including a 5-day work week, medical benefits, generous annual leave, staff discounts, and competitive salaries to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send a full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!