Assistant Project Manager
- Report to project manager, mainly focus on food licensing
- Assist in managing new shop fit out and renovations
- Monitor the costing, quality control, time, and implementation schedule of projects
- Attend regular site meeting and tender meeting
- Coordinate with management office, contractors, and other external parties to facilitate smooth project progress
- Perform on-site supervision for detailed work, workmanship, site safety, environmental and quality assurance inspection
- Perform in full compliance with department’s policy and procedure
- Manage and liaise with Gov’t authorities and obtain related licenses
- Monitor of procurement
- Handle task as assigned by the project manager
- Higher diplomas holder or above in Building Services/ Building studies/ Quantity surveying or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years relevant working experience in handling building and F&B fitting out project are preferred
- Well versed in government regulation and procedure on food licensing
- Proficiency in MS Office and AutoCad
- Independent, well organized, and able to work under pressure
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!