Customer Service Assistant
- Handle customer enquiries & complaints via phone and email with good manner
- Provide support in daily operations of CS team
- Maintain CRM and membership database
- Perform routine clerical tasks
- Prepare periodical reports to manager and department head
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure smooth operation
- Holder of Diploma or above
- 1 year or above relevant experience in sales/customer services
- Pleasant & patient, excellent telephone manner;
- Able to work independently and work under pressure;
- Familiar with Word, Excel, Chinese and English typing
- Good command of spoken and written English is a must;
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as Customer Service Officer
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!