- Responsible for PCC’s finance function, overseeing statutory, management reporting, treasury, budgeting and forecasting, internal control, and the financial integrity of the BU.
- Responsible for a complete set of accounts & lead a team to perform all-around accounting functions, financial & management reporting, including an annual audit, tax filing, and other tax compliance, etc.
- Assist with the BU’s risk assessment and constantly review the internal workflow to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance with Hong Kong accounting standards and the group’s accounting policies
- Monitoring BU’s liquidity and ensuring sufficient funding for daily operations, reviewing and approving all non-payroll payments.
- Business partnering – daily operations: Assisting with the preparation of feasibility studies for new store opening and store renewal, ensuring compliance; Credit assessment and approval on new customers; Monitoring working capital, in particular accounts receivables and inventory level; and timely settlement to suppliers.
- Inventory and fixed asset control, including physical count on inventory and fixed assets, and the related control policies.
- Lead the annual budget preparation and quarterly rolling forecast, guide fellow department heads along the preparation process when necessary, and Monitor the budget achievement and moving forecast accuracy.
- Assist CEO with BU KPI setting and evaluation; Fulfill the KPI set by the group’s finance.
- Bachelor's degree holder or above in Accounting, management, economics, or other related disciplines. Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent preferred.
- At least 12 years of financial accounting-related work experience.
- Experience in Chinese companies and accounting firms is an advantage.
- Strong business sense and ability to identify business drivers, risks, and opportunities.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to research and analyze raw data; and turn it into insights.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of spoken and written Mandarin and Chinese and English.
We offer a rewarding career with an attractive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, medical benefits, generous annual leave, staff discounts, and competitive salaries to suitable candidates.
Interested parties please send a full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!