Human Resources Assistant (Welcome Local/ IANG University Student)
- Responsible for internal corporate affairs and communication, manage assigned HR project individually.
- Work closely with our parent company and perform assigned tasks.
- Participate in the development of new procedures and ad-hoc tasks related to HR operations.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Degree Holder in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources Management or Translation. IANG students are welcomed.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills with ability to handle priorities.
- Well-organized and detail minded person. Ability to work independently and equip with good interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing. Being strong in Excel skills is preferred.
- Good command of written English and Chinese. Fluent spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
- Immediate availability or short notice period is highly preferred.
We offer a rewarding career with an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salaries to suitable candidates.
Interested parties please send a full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!