- Assist in driving the shop opening and renewal process by pitching ideas to senior management
- Negotiate shop leases with Landlords to ensure favorable rental terms
- Take ownership of certain client (Landlord) relationships
- Conduct presentations for tender interviews
- Manage and maintain site reports to be shared with other departments
- Lead junior members of the team
- Other Ad-hoc projects
- At least 6 years of work experience in leasing with a good business network with major developers, landlords, or property agencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude, able to take on challenging projects and perform under pressure.
- Understanding of financial concepts that pertains to commercial property rental valuation and feasibility
- Relevant experience in processing tenancy agreements and other leasing documents as an asset
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Managers or Senior Officer grade
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!