Marketing Officer (CRM)
- Support planning & execution of the CRM Program, e.g Member acquisition, Member Engagement and Member Retention
- Support in CRM data analytic and analyze the recruitment and monthly promotion effectiveness, providing insights and recommendations
- Work closely with cross-functional team on program preparation and system setting, including in-store and mobile app, social platform and member communication channels
- Assist in Mobile App & CRM project development, manage automation and customer journey mapping
- Handle ad-hoc marketing duties as assigned
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Business Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3-6 years relevant experience in retail / F&B / digital agency
- Proven track record of managing CRM data systems, implementing CRM program and campaign management;
- Strong analytical mind with good report writing skills, and able to transform data into actionable insight
- A good team player, interpersonal and communication skill;
- Creative, presentable and able to work multi-tasks under tight schedules;
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered as Senior Marketing Officer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!