- Formulation and implementation of business strategies and operational initiatives
- Providing strategic direction and leadership in line with organizational goals
- Setting objectives to develop the retail business and support the continuous growth of the company
- Monitor and control the P&L of PCC Stores in HK
- Review coffeehouses execution and performance result of current various marketing schemes
- Carry out competitor check at all aspects including product variety, pricing, decorating, marketing and pay scales benefit and benchmarking
- 8 – 10 years work exposure in a similar role in Retail / F&B industry
- Solid experience in managing multi-brand retail stores
- Degree holder in Business or related discipline
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Putonghua
- A good business driver and good influential skills
- Proactive, Self-driven with Strategic thinking
- Good Leadership, People Management, and staff development skills
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Well Organized, strong analytical skill with good business acumen
- Able to work independently and possess strong confidence in managing a team of members
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!