Senior Officer / Assistant Manager (Leasing)
- Driving store expansion and store renewal
- Negotiate favorable terms with developers and individual landlords
- Review and amend Tenancy/Lease Agreements
- Prepare tender documents for timely submission
- Establish relationships with landlords
- Conduct internal and external presentations for individual cases
- Conduct and collect market intelligence
- Assist in departmental management and administration duties
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in commercial leasing , preferably gained from sizable retailers or F&B retailers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and able to take on challenges and perform under pressure
- Good presentation skills and be able to response quickly
- Experience in processing tenancy agreements and workflow of lease documents
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- More experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
We offer rewarding careers with attractive remuneration packages including a 5-day work week, medical benefits, generous annual leave, staff discounts, and competitive salaries to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send a full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!