- Responsible for all non-coffee training across all levels of staff level (including managing, planning, budgeting plan, design, delivery, and organising) to cover the need of the company development.
- Manage (including review and improve) all non-coffee guidelines and manuals.
- Manage (including review and improve) HR policy and SOP
- Manage MT & all NGO and GOV youth program
- Prepare reports for management review on training effectiveness.
- Handle ad-hoc projects assigned
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese is a must (massive and effective output are required).
- Bachelor degree holder in any related discipline, preferably in Human Resources or related disciplines
- Minimum 2-3 years of solid experience experience in delivering specific training, i.e. soft skills, customer services, and coaching, team building or etc
- Having relevant experience in E-learning system development is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office application, especially in PowerPoint and Excel (e.g. vlookup and pivot table)
- Excellent presentation and communication skill and able to work with different levels of employees
- Self-motivated, creative, open-minded, dynamic and positive
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!