Mass recruit of Barista (FT/PT) Welcome graduate students and candidates from avation industry who seeking new career opportunities in coffee industry
Thank you for your interest in our Company. Shops operation time will change without prior notice because of COVID-19 affection. During this period, please contact the coffeehouse most convenient for you to confirm a date and time to conduct a job interview is highly recommended. Please also bring a proof of identity to attend the interview.
The locations of the coffeehouse are listed on our Company website. You may scan the QR code below to access it. The coffeehouse contact is also listed once selected on the map or the list on the left sidebar.
1) Assist store manager to maintain regular store operations, including:
-Providing high-quality customer service and incident case handling
-Making drinks and preparing food
-Operating environment management to keep the shop comfortable and clean
-Assisting in managing sales and inventory
2) Compliance with company operating standards (including customer service, health and safety, hygiene... etc.)
3) Assisting store manager to handle assigned temporary tasks
1) Have a passion about coffee, F.3 or above (Fresh graduates and candidates from aviation industry who seeking new career opportunities in coffee industry are welcome)
2) Good communication skills in Chinese and English
3) Diligent, positive, passionate and responsible for work
4) Fast learning ability, courage to face challenges, strong ability to withstand pressure
5) Be flexible in the team, good at interacting with people and have the enthusiasm for win-win cooperation
1) Attendance Award
2) Meal allowance
3) Staff purchase discount
4) Professional on-the-job training
5) Long-term training and development plan
6) Welcome bonus
7) Medical allowance
8) Special transportation allowance (e.g.: Airport)
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!