- Handle Company’s Fixed Assets matters
- Work closely with the Group’s shared services center in Hong Kong
- Assist in the month-end closing
- Assist in the group reporting
- Ad hoc projects as assigned
- Diploma in Accountancy
- LCCI Higher/ AAT Qualification
- Independent, detail-oriented with strong commitment, good communication & interpersonal skills
- Competent in MS Windows applications e.g. Ms Word, Excel, etc and knowledge in Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics NAV. ERP system is a plus
- Immediate available would be an advantage
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!