- Perform general reception duties including greeting customers; handling incoming calls and enquiries; handling courier arrangement and mail distribution; managing tidiness of the public area including reception counter, pantry and conference room
- Provide general office administrative duties including procurement of office supplies and maintenance of office equipment; making reservation and controlling use of conference rooms
- Consolidate and reconcile monthly billings
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Form 5/HKDSE or above
- 1 years or above of relevant work experience
- Excellent telephone manner and presentable
- A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctual, responsible, multi-tasking, flexible and attention to details
- Proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Mandarin is a plus
- Immediate availability or short notice period is highly preferred
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!