Administrative Assistant/Officer (Franchise Business)
- Administration and general clerical duties to support the team
- Communicate with internal departments for a smooth flow of the team operation and business operation of franchisees
- Coordination on stock and merchandise ordering, logistics arrangement and stock management
- Issuing quotation and contract for order confirmation
- Follow up on payment request to franchisee and billing
- Follow up on AR aging payment with franchisee
- Reports preparation for sales performance and analysis
- Calculation on sales, royalty fee for monthly sales report
- Process franchisee’s request of POS key setting on adding new items and promotion
- Responsible to handle fault reports, revising in POS system and verification of the change
- Assist in ad-hoc problem solving for franchisee
- Diploma or above
- Experience in retail/ food & beverage/ catering industry
- Proactive, self-disciplined, dedicated with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Logical, analytical, numerical and detail-minded
- Able to work under pressure, fast pace and multi-cultural environment
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!