Assistant HR Manager (Payroll)
- Reporting to Department Head, to lead a small team and provide full spectrum of HR services to the company
- Perform and handle all payroll functions including but not limited to monthly payroll, final payment, MPF administration, tax filing and leave calculation
- Monitor vendor in progress of renewal of C&B exercises, medical plan and insurance renewals etc.
- Provide coaching to junior staff to ensure compliance to local regulatory obligations and seamless provision of payroll & related HR services
- Monitor and manage all payroll activities to produce accurate and timely delivery of payroll services
- Assist DH to monitor existing policies and procedures, drive process improvement to ensure best-practice operation
- Assist in preparing various analysis, annual & budgeting reports for management review
- Participate in system tests for system upgrade and enhancement activities
- Ensure all HR information systems are updated and accurate
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration or Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of work experience in compensation & benefits and hands-on payroll process including 3-4 years of experience at managerial/supervisory level
- Well versed in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, relevant law and regulations. Strong numerical sense and good analytical skills
- Detailed mind, resilience with high level of integrity
- Proficiency in MS Excel, strong knowledge and experience in using Cityray or Flexsystem or People Soft system is required
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Putonghua
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!