Business Development Officer
- Handle leasing related matters of Pacific Coffee Company retail outlets, including site visits, tenancy administration, liaising with landlords and real estate agents
- Assist in preparation and submission of offers and tender documents
- To conduct market research and prepare presentation material for management
- Drive store expansion and store renewal
- Negotiate with developers and individual landlords on terms favorable to Pacific Coffee
- Review and amend Tenancy and Lease Agreements
- Establish relationships with landlords
- Conduct internal and external presentations for individual cases
- Conduct and collect market intelligence
- Degree equivalent preferably in Property / Estate Management or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years’ relevant working experience, preference will be given to those in retail / commercial leasing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and able to take on challenges and perform under pressure
- Good presentation skills and be able to response quickly
- Experience in processing tenancy agreements and workflow of lease documents
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior officer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!