Central Kitchen - Administrative Officer
- Assist in all around kitchen office administration duties such as handle attendance and leave, product supplies, logistic, kitchen repair & maintenance of facilities etc
- Responsible of preparing data for supervisor on related reports
- Report and provide support to supervisor on any ad hoc issues
- Higher Diploma/Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, F&B experience is highly preferred
- A good team player and communication skills
- Willing to work on alternate Saturday (Full day)
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!