Customer Service Officer
- Handle inbound hotline enquiry & provide basic troubleshooting to customers
- Handle data entry, order processing and invoicing
- Maintain and update information of CRM
- Provide general administrative support to CSD team
- Prepare report and monthly analysis for management review
- Liaise with internal parties to ensure daily operation run smooth
- Ad hoc project as assigned
- Holder of Diploma or above
- 1 year or above relevant experience in customer services field is preferred
- Experience on handling electric/home appliance product is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with people of all levels
- Pleasant personality & patient attitude, good telephone manner;
- Hard worker, quick learner, customer services oriented and detailed mind;
- Mature and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently and work under pressure;
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese & English;
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Immediate available is preferred
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!