Customer Service Officer
- Handling customer complaints, case management, enquiries & trouble shooting in a professional manner (e-mail & phone)
- Handle data entry and order processing
- To coordinate with Maintenance Service team on arranging on-site service, following up and updating the progress to customers
- Maintain and update information in ERP & CRM systems
- Provide general administrative support to the team
- Prepare report and monthly analysis for management review
- Liaise with internal parties to ensure daily operation run smooth
- Ad hoc project as assigned
- Holder of Diploma or above
- 2 year or above relevant experience in customer services field, ERP system or CRM system are preferred
- With working experiences in order fulfillment, electronic industry would be advantage
- Ability to thrive and multitask in fast paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with people of all levels
- Being customer-focused, people oriented, patient, cheerful & positive
- Mature and self-motivated with strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work independently and under pressure with high emotional maturity
- Good command of spoken and written Cantonese & English;
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Immediate available is preferred
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Customer Service Officer
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!