Environment, Health, Safety & Quality (EHSQ) Manager
- Develop, implement and monitor EHSQ policies, systems, programs and initiatives for the needs of all business units including stores and food factory within the company, ensure compliance with relevant local standards, and the requirement of the parent company.
- Review and develop the associated procedures and guideline
- Provide EHSQ related trainings
- Monitor operations personnel to implement safety procedure and ensure compliance to statutory and company requirements
- Review current practices and standards and share best practices to drive for continuous improvement
- 5-8 years of relevant experience (at least 3 years of supervision experience)
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Environmental Science, Health and Safety related disciplines
- Attained professional qualification in Environment, Health, Safety & Quality related disciplines from one of the recognized professional bodies
- Knowledge on HACCP, ISO or other relevant management systems
- Familiar with ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO 22000 and OHSAS18001 / ISO45001 audits
- Strong knowledge in related regulations and legal procedures
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Good analytical, interpersonal and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!