Executive Chef / Production Manager
- Manage the kitchen operations to ensure all output able to fulfil both quantity and quality standards.
- Ensure kitchen operation fulfil all legal requirement (include labour arrangement, occupational safety, Food safety and hygiene standard).
- Provide lead, guidance and training to staff members to ensure all output and working procedures are well maintained.
- Organize and coordinate all phases of food handling
- To participate in the preparation of the company production and revenue plan
- To manage the kitchen food and non-food items purchasing and logistics
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong sense of responsibility to maintain the company’s standards of food quality
- Positive and approachable manner with team player qualities
- Good in Problem-solving, self-motivated, well organized
- Basic computer literate; Good command of Cantonese and basic English
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!