Finance Manager - Group Reporting
Report directly to the Finance Director, this role has to:
- prepare monthly group consolidation for financial reporting
- prepare management reports for managements at Pacific Coffee level and parent group level
- handle group reporting and work closely with the finance team of the parent group for regular and ad hoc reports submissions
- work closely with the finance team of fellow subsidiaries in China to ensure timely submission of the overall consolidation of Pacific Coffee Group
- liaise with auditors and ensure the timely completion of the consolidated financial statements
- assist with internal control and workflow enhancement
- University Graduate, major in finance and accounting
- Qualified Accountant with 5-8 years’ working experience
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Hands-on experience in consolidation
- Experience in oracle and jiuqi is an advantage
- Previous audit experience is an advantage
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!