Food and Beverage Officer
- Handle daily orders from POS system, emails, phone calls, ensure all orders are correct before send out to each Supplier. Any issue must report to superior.
- Handle all related document and forms and submit to related department.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Responsible of preparing data for supervisor on related reports
- Report and provide support to supervisor on any ad hoc issues
- Higher Diploma/Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience, F&B experience is highly preferred
- A good team player, detail-minded with excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Good command of English and Chinese, both written and spoken
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!