Assistant Human Resources Officer / Human Resources Officer
- Perform all round HR functions including recruitment, C&B, staff relations etc., with particular focus on C&B
- Administer the employees records, and prepare HR reports and analysis timely & accurately
- Assist in HRIS enhancement and digitalization of various HR processes
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree Holder in any discipline, preferably in Human Resources Management, Accounting or related disciplines
- 1-3 years HR experience in retail and F&B industry is preferred
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong employment related ordinances and legislations
- Strong numerical senses and analytical skill with ability to handle priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including advanced Excel skills (i.e. Macro, VBA)
- Immediate availability or short notice period is preferred
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!