Management Trainee Program 2020
The three-year Management Trainee Program breaks down complex information into manageable elements. During the program, you will be required to work closely in few departments, functions, and business units. Working on a role rotation basis, you will perform delegated duties and gain various learning and development opportunities to boost your competence. You will follow a strict training schedule in which you will receive comprehensive classroom training, senior management mentorship, and exposure to China and overseas business. Upon successful completion, graduates will be transferred to fitting positions.
- Work with different departments to plan and direct the work of the organization
- Work with management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability
- Identify trends and suggest proactive and remedial solutions to effectively manage all business-related issues
- Conduct various reports to get meaningful insights
- Assist in organizing events and activities
- Degree holder or Fresh graduates in any disciplines
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese
- Can-do attitude, Mature, Self-motivated and Energetic
- Quick learners who like challenges and are able to perform under pressure
- Good team players with flexibility, interpersonal skills, and passion to win together
- Well planners with comprehensive analytical skills, excellent communication, and result oriented
- Non-local fresh graduates who qualify for IANG are welcome to apply
- Recruitment Talks: Oct – Nov 2019
- Application: Oct – Dec 2019
- Assessments & Interviews: Feb – May 2020
- Confirmation: Jun 2020
At Pacific Coffee, we believe that our company's success is the result of the fantastic people who work here. If you take pride in your work, have a happy disposition and strive towards delivering the highest standards of quality and service, Pacific Coffee is the place for you. To join us, please send your detailed resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.
Application Deadline: 31 December 2019
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!