- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy align with business objectives to ensure achieving company's annual target
- Drive the excellent customer experiences, acquisition, and retention
- Plan, develop and review the performance of all marketing campaigns, new store launches & promotions to increase in-store brand awareness and engagement with our target audience
- Overview of business analysis including sales, market trends, competitor’s analysis, consumer behavior to identify opportunities for business growth
- Lead a team for the execution of promotional plans, new product launches, and marketing communication activities
- Conduct marketing research, collect and analyze trade and competitive information regularly
- Work closely with F&B development team on product development and setting up pricing strategy and effective launch of new products timely
- Drive holistic and innovative initiatives with outside partners for business opportunities
- Manage marketing budget
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or the equivalent discipline
- 10 or more years of working experience in marketing brand strategy. At least 8 years of managerial experience in the F&B chain store or FMCG Industries
- Prior track record in business turnaround through brand rejuvenation
- Creative, self-motivated, positive mindset with excellent experience in digital and loyalty marketing
- Strong analytical skills to utilize data into actionable insights and optimization opportunities
- Experience in developing product launches and promotional programs
- Strong multitasking and project management skills
- Strong relationship building abilities and excellent presentation, communications, and people management skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is required
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!