- Handle procurement activities and ensure all activities comply with company policies and procedures
- Plans and forecasts procurement needs, establishes and maintains related budget and expenses, liaises with vendors and negotiates purchases
- Responsible for the supplier management; include reviewing all agreements
- Secure strategic deals, monitoring the goods quality, etc.
- Explore new sourcing and keep on-going evaluating existing supplier’s performance
- Manage the annual allocated budget and expenditure as per set limits to ensure effective cost management
- Bachelor holder in Business Administration, Purchasing, supply chain management or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of solid experience in a procurement role with a strong vendor network with food and beverage, food ingredients sourcing
- Experience in using supply chain ERP systems / IT / technological products is a plus
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Detail minded, resourceful, responsible and result-driven
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!