- Perform any combination of admin duties of a general nature to support the Department
- Responsible for providing an administration service between the stores and head office functions
- Assist in preparation of reports required by management from time to time
- Communicate with associated departments for smooth operations in logistic / inventory/ product sourcing etc.
- Assist and manage intranet and Google Account for department communications
- Draft letters and memos
- Prepare sales analysis reports and PowerPoint presentations
- Assist in handling customer enquiry or complaint as may arise from time to time
- Handle other ad-hoc assignments
- Diploma or above
- 1-2 years relevant experience or above, preferably in food & beverage / catering
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese
- Self motivated and proactive. Able to work independently
- Analytical, numerical and detail-minded
- Strong sense of responsibility, can manage multiple priorities and able to work independently
- Proactive, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Good computer literacy in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!