Retail Support Officer (Retail/ Food & Beverage (F&B)/ Catering)
- Communicate among between stores, retails office, and HQ departments. Responsible for daily store administration duties including but not limited to regular inventories in/out arrangement, expenses claims, issue internal memos
- Assist in full spectrum of office admin duties of a general nature to support the department
- Monitor department data base, Google accounts and related applications & document
- Handle catering enquiries via phone or email, and issue relevant quotation and invoice
- Liaise and coordinate with external vendors
- Update reports of sales figures, inventories, competitors’ comparison etc.
- Create forms and consolidate feedbacks/figures for as may arise from time to time
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks assign by superior
- Diploma or above
- 2-3 years relevant experience or above, preferably in food & beverage / similar business nature
- Good command in spoken Cantonese and English, and written Chinese and English
- Proactive, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a good team-player
- Strong sense of responsibilities, manage multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
- Great computer literacy in Microsoft office such; excel pivot table, ppt, word, outlook
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!