Senior Business Development Officer (Leasing/Property/Business Development)
- Drive store expansion and store renewal
- Negotiate with developers and individual landlords on terms favorable to Pacific Coffee
- Review and amend Tenancy and Lease Agreements
- Establish relationships with landlords
- Conduct internal and external presentations for individual cases
- Conduct and collect market intelligence
- Assist in departmental management and administration duties
- 5 years’ work experience in retail leasing with excellent business network with major developers, landlords or property agencies
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude and able to take on challenges and perform under pressure
- Good presentation skills and be able to response quickly
- Experience in processing tenancy agreements and workflow of lease documents
- Proficient with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Officer/Assistant Officer or junior post
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!