Senior IT Manager
- Managing and overseeing the IT operations of headquarter and coffeehouse
- Review and evaluate system (ERP, HRMS, POS, etc.) and network infrastructure projects
- Monitor and maintain all system and computer network overall quality to ensure smooth operation in headquarter and coffeehouse
- Providing technical support to end user in headquarter and coffeehouse
- Master Degree / Bachelor Degree / High Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of solid relevant working experience, experience gained from F&B retail is preferable
- Experience in Microsoft Server, Microsoft Active Directory, VMware vSphere
- Holder of Microsoft certificate is preferred
- Hands-on experiences in firewall and network technologies
- Strong communication among internal/external users. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Responsible, hard working and able to work under pressure
- Self motivated and a fast learner
- Experience in POS will be an advantage
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details
Fight the virus together!
Over 100 job opportunities for you!