Senior Training Officer/Assistant Training Manager
- Design & Deliver and Manage training (included E-learning, CS, HS & other soft skills) according to the training needs of the company
- Design & Managing training plan according to the training needs of the company
- Prepare training reports for management review on training effectiveness
- Review of training manuals
- Handle ERB & NGO corresponding & related cooperations plan, including the Caring Company Award, Career Talks, and Workshops arrangement.
- At least 3-5 years (STO), 5-8 year (AM)of training experience in F&B or retails related industry, especially on-the-job training practice and training manual preparation.
- Having relevant experience in E-learning system development is preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese(Cantonese & Putonghua)
- Excellent communication skill and able to work with different kinds of people
- Self-motivated, creative, open-minded, dynamic and positive
- Able to work independently with high efficiency and accuracy
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-day work week, medical benefit, generous annual leave, staff discounts and competitive salary to the right candidates.
Interested parties please send full resume with your current & expected salary and availability to email@example.com
Pacific Coffee Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.Please visit our website www.pacificcoffee.com for more details.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!