Beverages Development Manager / Beverages Specialist
- Responsible for all PCC retail store beverage development. Include all our handcrafted hot & cold products of Coffees, Teas, Chocolate and Chillinos and promotional offerings, milk, other bottled drinks, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic offerings of beer, wine and spirits.
- Provide creative ideas to launch a new variety of drinks. Fulfilling all hygiene, safety, & organoleptic Testing
- Managing recipes and production manual and procedures.
- Monitor and analyze Beverage products performance
- Work closely with Operation, Marketing, Procurement Department and Coffee Quality Team on product development. Effectively plans, organize, prioritizes and assign beverage activities and quality management.
- Coordinate and facilitate the launch of all promotions beverages with the marketing and operation team for the coffeehouse
- Establish and achieve all revenues and cost budgets set for beverage
- Facilitate preparation of budgets and annual plan
- Keep track of market and competitor trends.
- Bachelor degree holder in any related discipline, preferably in Food Science and Technology.
- Minimum 5-8 years of related experience in Beverage development
- Knowledge of SCA is required, Tea & Sommelier are pluses
- Innovative, Well planned with good sense of figures & time management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)