1.1 What type of information may we collect and what is the purpose for collecting the data?
If the Card Holder is unable or unwilling to provide such correct data, PCC may be unable to provide the Card Holder with the service. Below are different platforms where we may collect data and/or its purpose:
1.1.1 Pacific Coffee Hong Kong Mobile App (Android/iOS) / and other Online Services:
- Identity, name, email, phone number, gender: for applying the Perfect Cup Card/ handling of card replacement procedures, validating Card Holder’s identity and record, and validating any other online payments via credit cards;
- Birth date: birthday offer for members;
- WIFI information: internet connection;
- Location: to show the nearest stores; and
- Camera: to enable QR code reader
- Identity, name, email, phone number, gender: for applying the Perfect Cup Card/ handling of card replacement procedures. validating Card Holder’s identity and record, and validating any other online payments
- Postal address: postal address for online shopping shipment of any merchandise or Perfect Cup Card;
- Birth date: birthday offer for members; and
- When users visit our website but do not fill in any personal information, we record their visit as a 'hit' and do not collect any personal data from them. We will however make a record of their visit that shows only the domain name server address and of the pages visited. We use such information only for preparing general statistics on the usage of our website
- Perfect Cup Card members transaction record: handling general enquiries, transferring data, questions about card balance, replacement of merchandises and Business data analyzing
1.1.4 If you take a survey, comment card or interact with us in various other ways:
- Identity, name, email, phone number and other relevant information: for contact purposes, and improvement of our services through the collection of your comments, feedback, questions or suggestions, and information about subjects that may interest you; and
- Postal address: sending rewards
1.2 How do we use information about you and others that you provided?
1.2.1 Daily Operation:
- Process and manage your purchase and use of PCC products and services, including your accounts and program participation, your use of the Sites.
- Respond to your service inquiries, post your comments or statements on any blog or other online forum maintained on our Sites, or take other actions in response to your inquiries or other Site activities
1.2.2 Marketing Materials (with your consent)
- Create personalized promotions by combining your personal information with non personal information about you, such as the amounts and types of purchases you make or any benefits you receive through our programs.
- Communicate with you about your orders or purchases, your services, accounts and program participation, a contest or sweepstakes you have entered, and your requests for information.
- Communicate with you about our brands, products, events or other promotional purposes, including co-branded offers and affiliate and partner offers in relation to food and beverage and catering services.
1.3 Do we share personal information or information of others that you provide with third parties?
- We may share personal information in limited ways about you with others with your consent.
- We may also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors or other payment services providers, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services (such as email vendors). These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- We may disclose specific information (i) upon lawful request, in response to legal process, and when required to comply with laws, (ii) to enforce our agreements with you, our corporate policies and Terms of Usage relating to your use of PCC products and services through the Sites or the Services, or (iii) to protect the rights, property or safety of PCC and affiliates, PCC Corporation and its subsidiaries and licensees, our employees, agents, customers, and others but only when it is reasonable to do so.
- Data held by PCC relating to the Card Holder is kept confidential by PCC, but each of the Card Holder agrees that for the purposes set out in the above clause, PCC may transfer or disclose such information to the following parties (whether within or outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region):
- any relevant service providers under a duty of confidentiality to PCC;
- any agent, contractor or third party service provider (under a duty of confidentiality to PCC) who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, data processing or other services in connection with the operation of PCC's business;
- any other person under a duty of confidentiality to PCC including PCC's subsidiaries, affiliates or business partners; and
- any person to whom PCC, our subsidiaries, affiliates or business partners in (c) above, is under a binding obligation to make disclosure under the requirements of any law, rule and regulation, including those of countries outside of Hong Kong for data transferred to those countries, but such disclosure will only be made under proper authority.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, PCC may disclose your statistics to those involved in the negotiation or personal information after the transfer.
- We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you. PCC will not retain your personal information one year after termination of your account or PCC Card and such information will be erased thereafter. Information of others that you have provided will be erased upon the termination of the purpose for which you provide such information.
1.4 How is your personal information secured?
The collection of any personal data collected will be subject to our Personal Information Collection Statement. Personal data is stored securely in our system and we will take all practicable steps to ensure that personal data is not kept longer than is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose (including any directly related purpose) for which the data is or is to be used. Only trained, authorized staff shall have access to the data, and we do not release personal data to parties outside the group except as set out in our [Personal Information Collection Statements]. We make every effort to protect the privacy of User.
1.5 Access to your data and correction
1.5.1 Your right to request access to your personal data
- At any given time, you can view your personal data by logging in via pacificcoffee.com using your Login ID and Password.
1.5.2 Your right to the correction of your personal data
- You can have access to your personal data by logging in via pacificcoffee.com using your Login ID and Password. You may change your name, email, phone number, gender, birth date, address and password
1.5.3 Your right to stop receiving Pacific Coffee communications
- If you do not wish to receive various kinds of Pacific Coffee communications, simply contact us so can assist you further.
Any data access request or data correction request, questions, comments and concerns about privacy may be made to PCC customer service team:
Contact: (852) 81086500
Postal address: 14/F Hollywood Centre, 233 Hollywood Road, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong